Jutland Station is looking for volunteer editors to join the new team starting October 2017.
The volunteer editors are expected to be passionate about writing and online journalism; to cover various topics related to Aarhus and the Jutland area; be familiar with the online environment; display good work ethics and be comfortable working in a dynamic team.
What we are looking for in our editors:
• To provide content for the Jutland Station online magazine
• To guarantee a high quality of written content
• To ensure that all stories adhere to Jutland Station editorial guidelines
• To promote the activity of Jutland Station on various social media networks
• To work closely with the editor in chief and the pool of contributors and under Jutland Station editorial guidelines
What we offer our editors:
• A dynamic working environment
• Journalism workshops targeted at the editorial team
• The opportunity to improve team management skills by being involved in the selection and development of the pool of contributors
• Networking with influencers and decision-makers in Aarhus and Jutland area
• Visits to the Danish media outlets based in Aarhus area
• Being part of a great team of volunteers at STUDENTERHUS AARHUS, which offers volunteer tickets to the venue and access to events
• The possibility to boost the CV and a strong letter of recommendation
This position is available for 11 months (October 2017 – September 2017).
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send a motivation letter, a CV and a sample of your work to Bettina Andersen, project manager, Jutland Station at: email@example.com
Deadline for receiving the applications: 25 September. Only the successful candidates will be notified via e-mail by October, 2nd.
For further information, please contact Madalina Paxaman, editor in chief, Jutland Station at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Editor@jutlandstation.dk.